Stonebridge is proud to provide our continued support of the CCPPP Annual conference as a 2018 Awards Silver sponsor. Please join our Denis Bourassa & Omer Malik at the Sheraton Center in Toronto on November 5 and 6.
Welcome to the Stonebridge newsroom where you will find all our latest news.
For media enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stonebridge is very proud to introduce our new 20th year commemorative logo. This new logo kicks off a year-long celebration to remember our past and to outline our vision for our future. We encourage you to stay connected for more exciting Stonebridge celebration announcements and to share in the celebration with us.
Stonebridge is pleased to promote IPFA’s upcoming event: The Owner Due Diligence and Recourse Rights – P3 procurements on Wednesday 17 October, 4:30 pm at the offices of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, Waterfront Center in Vancouver
Join the event for a discussion about what owners should care about most with respect to projects that are procured through the P3 model.
We are Celebrating! Stonebridge is marking the start of our 20th year with a year-long celebration to commemorate the past 20 years and to highlight our vision for the future. Stay tuned…..
Stonebridge competed in its first Beer Run last Sunday September 23rd at the Canada Beer Run in Toronto, Ontario. Diego, Cam, Darrell, Fred and Rishi all participated in the event which involved seven brewery stops during a 10km run. It was a great event with lots of laughter, beer and memorable moments.
Amazing effort! Congrats to the team!!!!!
Bilingual Credit Analyst
We are searching for a Bilingual Credit Analyst to join the Portfolio Administration team at Stonebridge Financial Corporation. The Bilingual Credit Analyst will play a key role and is accountable for assisting in portfolio management activities for the existing debt facilities. Qualified candidates may submit their resume to Fan Zhang Manager, Portfolio Administration at fzhang@Stonebridge.ca. Deadline for submission is September 28, 2018.
- Analyze client financial reports identifying financial trends, risks, and causes; test credit covenants compliance, and prepare credit reviews with recommendations;
- Monitor projects under construction – analyzing Consultant reports, gathering all required draw documentation, preparing lender summary draw report incorporating all pertinent project information along with recommendations, and obtaining all necessary releases;
- Administer projects under our management, coordinating loan amendment and other requests, and resolving project issues in a timely manner through consultation with the lenders. Maintain interest rate set and loan advance and repayment schedules, prepare and maintain project reports, including escrow reconciliation and reserve reports, and generally ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the credit documents;
- Maintain, monitor and document all loan security ensuring, among others, insurances, reserves, certificates and negotiable securities are current and up-to-date at all times;
- Assist the Project Finance group, including arranging for delivery of closing consultant reports, coordinating funding and escrow account documentation, preparing related press releases and marketing material and providing general support in the closing of Project Finance transactions.
Stonebridge hosted the second in a series of client friendly softball games last Thursday with a win against Scotiabank. It was a fun event with lots of hits and runs, making the game exciting and very close till the end.
The post-game analysis was held at a nearby patio where both teams discussed their on-field play and off field pains.
Omer Malik, Vice President Project Financing- Infrastructure will be attending the 13th Annual Canadian Infrastructure Finance Forum on July 11 – 12, 2018 at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler in Whistler, BC.
The Canadian Infrastructure Finance Forum is the leading place for the country’s key infrastructure decision-makers. Public and private sector leaders will be discussing and debating the pressing issues concerning the financing of Canadian infrastructure assets.
Stonebridge staff gathered for our annual Summer Party at the Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club for a day of lawn bowling. With the Stonebridge Classic Cup once again up for grabs the competition was intense, with tight games and dramatic finishes. After an inspiring display of lawn bowling mastery the Cup was presented to John Estey and Cam Di Giorgio. Afterward the celebration continued at the Cricket, Skating and Curling Club patio with staff sharing their memorable moments of the event while enjoying cocktails and a delicious BBQ style dinner.