Project Finance transactions offer the flexibility of a tailored, project-specific financial structure designed to maximize the economic value and return. Stonebridge’s skilled specialists and strategic institutional relationships have allowed us to successfully arrange financing for projects in a variety of sectors in the private debt market, including health, energy and infrastructure.
The advantages include:
• Non-recourse or limited recourse to the project sponsor
• Maximum financial leverage over conventional financing
• Off- balance sheet treatment through single purpose entity (SPE) structure
• Combined construction and take-out financing
• Fixed and variable interest rate options
• Fixed long-term interest rate options to minimize refinancing risk
We invite you to contact us to learn more.