Bilingual Credit Analyst
We are searching for a Bilingual Credit Analyst to join the Portfolio Administration team at Stonebridge Financial Corporation. The Bilingual Credit Analyst will play a key role and is accountable for assisting in portfolio management activities for the existing debt facilities. Qualified candidates may submit their resume to Fan Zhang Manager, Portfolio Administration at fzhang@Stonebridge.ca. Deadline for submission is September 28, 2018.
- Analyze client financial reports identifying financial trends, risks, and causes; test credit covenants compliance, and prepare credit reviews with recommendations;
- Monitor projects under construction – analyzing Consultant reports, gathering all required draw documentation, preparing lender summary draw report incorporating all pertinent project information along with recommendations, and obtaining all necessary releases;
- Administer projects under our management, coordinating loan amendment and other requests, and resolving project issues in a timely manner through consultation with the lenders. Maintain interest rate set and loan advance and repayment schedules, prepare and maintain project reports, including escrow reconciliation and reserve reports, and generally ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the credit documents;
- Maintain, monitor and document all loan security ensuring, among others, insurances, reserves, certificates and negotiable securities are current and up-to-date at all times;
- Assist the Project Finance group, including arranging for delivery of closing consultant reports, coordinating funding and escrow account documentation, preparing related press releases and marketing material and providing general support in the closing of Project Finance transactions.